skip navigation

Update From The Directors #3: New Dates, LTSC 2020

By LTSC Staff, 04/15/20, 10:45AM PDT


It isn’t easy, but we have to make the tough call.

We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation since the day we began our “stay at home” order, making decisions with the well-being of our participants and communities in mind. It is with everyone’s health, safety, and sanity in mind that we have decided to postpone the Lake Tahoe Summit Classic to our back-up date, August 1-2, 2020.

We understand the challenges associated with this situation and decision. We will continue to roll with the punches and line up the best possible ‘Plan B’. We are in this together.

Your registration will automatically roll over to the new date. If August 1-2 doesn’t work for your group for any reason, please [click here] for your options. Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are not able to join us, and your choice as it relates to your funds. If you are not sure at this time, please let us know that as well.

Initial conversations with local hoteliers have suggested that shifting reservations to the new dates should not present any issue. We do recommend you make the adjustment sooner than later.

On 3/20 we bumped the 4/1 balance charge to 5/1. We will continue to delay the balance due date until we have a clearer picture of what lies ahead, as not to add any additional burden.

This is an unprecedented circumstance and the future remains uncertain. Lacrosse tradition is unique and has the capacity to bring out the best in people; we sincerely hope for the opportunity to host you and your families on the field this summer. 

In the meantime, thoughts and prayers remain with all who have been affected by the Coronavirus, those serving on the front lines, and with our lacrosse family.

We will continue to provide updates as relevant. We ask that everyone continues to do their part, so we can collectively improve circumstances, and so we can #playlax2020.

Chris, Kevin and the LTSC Staff